Facebook

Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm a bag of broken bones but I'll still love you

Might trigger Idk *random thoughts*
Thinking about you again..  It's a happy thought but I still cry.. Thinking about how you bit my check.. I didn't bit you back (I regret that) thinking about how you make it your goal to keep  me safe even when I could know longer do that for myself..  I don't say thank you enough (I regret that).. I miss your worth..  It's not even sexual.. I miss the mutual touch..  So holy and safe.. So free and heart worming..  See the thing about having a very short list of ppl that can touch you..  Is no one can ever touch you..  Sometimes I want to to change and someone tries to hold my hand and give me a hug. And I just cringe at the thought..   Don't touch me!  is what my bone cry out..  I still ak from person touched me..  My bones still hurt from that day..  I don't know if I'll ever be the same..  I'm just a bag or broken bones..  I'm no one first pick..  But I'm ok with that just along as I have you..  I am starting to see..  My old bag of bone will never be whole..  It's not that I don't understand why you wouldn't want me back (the same why I long for you) it's just sad..  Yea that's the word..  SAD...  I remember you today..  It was happy but I still cried because at the same time thinking about you makes me sad..

No comments:

Post a Comment