Facebook

Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm in love with my imaginary friend

No she is not a hallucination nor dissociation..  She's not a figment of my imagination she is as real as you think you are... She's the best version of you the version that you will never live up to be..  She's all my hopes and dreams with really awesome boobs..  She's brilliant and easy to talk to.. She's not judgy.. she's poised, she doesn't stumble over her words; like you.. she's not offensive..  she's just the right amount of crazy, enough to make it interesting but never enough to be medicated..  She's the type that I am not ashamed to bring home to mother.. She spiritual but not zealous.. She perfect..  And also she's not you.. 

I will penalize you for not being her..  For not living up to my expectations..  I will yell and I will scream and I will throw things aimed at your forehead..  Because I thought you were better..  You're not my expectation..  And for that I'm sorry..

I'm sorry you're human

No comments:

Post a Comment