Facebook

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm not lovable unless I'm sick?

I know it's a fuck up thought doesn't need anyone to tell me that much..

It's been 53 hours since I last hurt myself..  Time is still moving very odd..  I real like I'm going to destroy my new very important relationship with my self destructive behavior.. Although logically I understand how I need to not put myself all out there.. How so unhealthy it is.. How more than I want a friend, a parter and companion..  I really just want a god damn healthy relationship..  Cuz Lord knows everytime I find someone new to be in my life I over step my boundaries (over and over) until it becomes impossible for them and they leave me..  It's not there fail I drive them away you can only go through so much of they Rollercoaster ride before you say "fuck it.. I want my money back..cuz I didn't sign up for this" I want to be loved and I want to love..  Not just I'm sick but because I'm lovable... 

No comments:

Post a Comment